Technologies and skills
HTML / CSS
UI / UX
Developing great software is what we love to do. The further we get the more we realize monitoring the health of our projects is just as important as delivering great products. Enter Jarvis: It enables us to periodically schedule multiple tests and sends notifications via slack, sms and email in case something is wrong.
The following tests are currently supported:
- Crawl each and every page and report broken links.
- Check if DNS records are okay.
- Check the application health endpoint to see if all the vital parts are still working. Think Elastic Search, database connections, caching and what else is needed.
- Check if SSL certificates are still valid.
- Download, decompress and decrypt S3 database backups and perform database checks to see if the data is growing or shrinking as expected.